So won’t you trade your slight inconvenience, for a much greater reward in return?
And do not exchange the covenant of Allah for a small price. Indeed, what is with Allah is best for you, if only you could know. Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do.
You refrain from ill speech in this world, and Allah will make sure you never hear any ill speech in the next.
They will not hear therein any ill speech - only [greetings of] peace - and they will have their provision therein, morning and afternoon.
You lower your gaze in this world, and Allah will make sure you have beauty beyond your wildest imaginations to gaze at in the next.
And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes, The likenesses of pearls well-protected, As reward for what they used to do.
You let go of the intoxicants in this world, and Allah will provide for you fountains, and rivers of wine.
Is the description of Paradise, which the righteous are promised, wherein are rivers of water unaltered, rivers of milk the taste of which never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of purified honey, in which they will have from all [kinds of] fruits and forgiveness from their Lord, like [that of] those who abide eternally in the Fire and are given to drink scalding water that will sever their intestines?
You display patience and perseverance in this world, and Allah will make sure everything you can ever desire is at your fingertips in the next.
Gardens of perpetual residence; they will enter them with whoever were righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their descendants. And the angels will enter upon them from every gate, [saying], ”Salamun ‘Alaikum (peace be upon you) for that you persevered in patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!”
You continuously be grateful to Him in this world, and Allah will make sure he gives you much much more in the next.
’If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor];
You be a slave to Allah in this world, and Allah will give you beautiful, eternal young boys at your service in the next.
There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls.
You give up your fitna-full company in this world, and Allah will give you HIS company in the next.
And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers.
You forgive others in this world, and Allah will forgive you in the next.
and let them pardon and overlook. Would you not like that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
You give charity in this world, and Allah will be bestow His bounty on you in the next.
Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He may multiply it for him many times over? And it is Allah who withholds and grants abundance, and to Him you will be returned.
So what’s stopping you from giving up that one thing in your way, being a barrier to Jannah? What is it which is so hard to let go of? See beyond your weakness to let it go, be it the opposite gender, or music, or a certain kind of dressing style, look beyond it and realize that what Allah has, is far better than anything He has given you now and if you want a piece of the big cake, you gotta let go of these tiny cupcakes.
The Messenger of Allah sws said, ”whosoever leaves something for the sake of Allah then Allah, the Mighty and Magnificent, will replace it with something better than it.”
-Reported by Ahmad [5/363]; saheeh
Nothing goes unrecorded, and no good deed of a believer goes unrewarded. Any good deed you do, Allah will multiply the reward for it and any bad deed you do, you will be punished for it to the same weight down to the last atom, or Allah will forgive you. What is a better exchange than that? Who is a better trader than Allah? Why wouldn’t you want a piece of that?
Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom’s weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.
If you miss this opportunity, surely, you are of the greatest losers.
- stevewhite1 reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- putrisalad reblogged this from sabbrr
- chocandcheez reblogged this from theshinylight
- chocandcheez likes this
- theshinylight reblogged this from sabbrr
- theshinylight likes this
- nurasikinramlee likes this
- sayywhuat reblogged this from sabbrr
- dhadkey-jiya reblogged this from sabbrr
- sabbrr likes this
- poopapanda likes this
- myvorfreude reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- thisismyheartmyheartmyheart reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- captain-shanii-things likes this
- pagesofadreamer likes this
- dreamchaserist reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- midnightquestions likes this
- onewayback likes this
- seekingdawnislam likes this
- peace-be-upon-us reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- perfume-heaven-sent reblogged this from believeinmyfaith
- pearlsofislam likes this
- aworldlyfalseness reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa and added:
- al-thaqalayn reblogged this from ramadankareeem
- ramadankareeem reblogged this from fortheloveofallah
- semalu reblogged this from innallahamaana
- innallahamaana reblogged this from believeinmyfaith
- 19021996 reblogged this from reallifemuslimgirl
- kerawang reblogged this from reallifemuslimgirl
- iwasrightallalong likes this
- theebeliever likes this
- showmeurdreams likes this
- italianshakshouka likes this
- mesparkly reblogged this from reallifemuslimgirl
- trustnonebuthim likes this
- got-balkan likes this
- hayachu likes this
- obeeyallah reblogged this from reallifemuslimgirl
- timzaraaa reblogged this from reallifemuslimgirl
- havefaithinallah reblogged this from thisismyaesthetic
- finding-the-person-inside likes this
- erfisperf likes this
- twentyseven-o-nine reblogged this from reallifemuslimgirl
- lovenorhate likes this
- thisismyaesthetic reblogged this from reallifemuslimgirl
- flutter-flight likes this
- sfmgho reblogged this from reallifemuslimgirl
- busreverse likes this