A palindrome is something that could be read forewards and backwards and the same way. Bob, racecar and dad or some examples.
To make a palindrome out of a short word is easy. To make a palindrome out of a longer word is hard, but to make a palindrome out of a sentence, that is extremely difficult, and you would need a long and editorial process to succeed here. And even if you succeeded in this you would be totally forgetting the context you are putting the sentence in making your job almost impossible!
When Muhammed(pbuh) received relevation he recited it, and his sahabah would recite and memorize and spread it beyond. Muhammed did not have one chance to edit his words, because when it already was out there it was to late, it spread like a fire. Its like sending an email nowadays.
Now here are two examples of Quranic palindromes.
1. In Mudathir, verse 3 Allah says:
"Declare the greatness only of your Lord"
look at it more closely:
رب ب ك ف ك ب ب ر
2. كل في فلك
"Each in an orbit"
Look at it more closely:
ك ل ف ي ف ل ك
This spells backwards and forwards the same way.
In order to construct a palindrome, one would have to look up words, check their spellings, find their definitions, write it down a few times to see if it works and so on…a lot of work, BUT:
- The Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam was an Nabiyy al Ummiyy: he couldn’t read.
- The Qur’an was not revealed as a written book; but it was oral.
- The Qur’an was not edited, it was not revised, it was one attempt.
- Furthermore, the Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam didn’t even mention this literally miracle in his lifetime! He did not say: ‘look this ayah is a palindrome, become Muslim!’ This was discovered by the scholars of tafseer, who were so meticulous and intricate with the Qur’an that they counted how many letters, how many times this word comes, how many times that letter comes and more–The study of statistics in the Qur’an started in the second or third century.
The Qur’an is a challenge for humanity; it doesn’t compromise style and content so if someone intended to duplicate this book, they would have to have both. Race car has the style (of a palindrome), but it does not have the same content as Rabbaka faKabir.
Even if the humans and jinn were to get together, they chose any language, would they be able to create “Rabbaka faKabir” as a palindrome that contains both content and style?
Now, people might not see the point, but. The two examples flow perfectly into the context and we could see that they are not different in purpose than the others. Example 1 talked about Allah and his nature when it said: “Declare the greatness of your Lord”, so it flows with the purpose. Similarly with example 2 where Allah is discussing science and astronomy, and the orbits around the sun, and it states “Each in an orbit”. So by this we see that it just flowed out of Muhammeds(pbuh) mouth.
Nouman Ali Khan who currently studies this have said that the sky is the limit for what literary, artistic and creative wordings we could find in the Quran. If you have seen his lecture “Divine Speech” it went for two hours and he showed 1/23 of what he found of literary miracles in the Quran…and Allah knows what that isn’t found yet…just amazing!
- redomar reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa and added:
- tmrwwillcome likes this
- thethoughtcupboard likes this
- junglefish95 reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- junglefish95 likes this
- asik-veysel likes this
- dil-e-muztar likes this
- stilldaydreaming10 reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- nadio likes this
- rose-cobra-moon likes this
- paris87 likes this
- faineemae likes this
- awkwardwitnesstolife reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa and added:
- hydrogenbromide reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- dashofpash likes this
- simplepointofview reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- simplepointofview likes this
- masyaallah-muslimah reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- hearts-simplicity reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- hearts-simplicity likes this
- anikamin likes this
- vivamufc likes this
- strifemars reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- yangdiuji reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- yangdiuji likes this
- breakinginsanity reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- 2895122010 reblogged this from sarathespitfire
- theshinylight likes this
- redde-ningg reblogged this from imaan-daar
- redde-ningg likes this
- onethousandblessings likes this
- anazayssufi likes this
- sarathespitfire reblogged this from imaan-daar and added:
- kizzy-kat likes this
- lumohsmaxima reblogged this from imaan-daar
- reinanena likes this
- imaan-daar reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- merubinsu likes this
- electrifiedemotions reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- electrifiedemotions likes this
- myredsky likes this
- thegirlinthepinktudung reblogged this from thisismeasiseeit
- fifaah likes this
- thisismeasiseeit reblogged this from hakuna-mataataa
- thisismeasiseeit likes this
- shazadkhan likes this
- rabiat likes this
- lilysbook likes this
- heredwellshappiness likes this